Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Beyonce 20/20 Interview: Singer Talks Editing Her New DVD, Pregnancy Cravings & More [Video]

Video After The Jump

Beyonce may not be able to perform right now due to her pregnancy, but she is still hard at work nonetheless. The singer sat down with Katie Couric on ABC's 20/20 Friday (December 2) to talk about the editing work she did for her new DVD "Beyonce: Live at Roseland." The DVD includes some rare footage of a young Beyonce performing before the fame.

"I just cringe when I see those old clips, but they're so endearing... so charming. I said 'I have to put this in here as embarrassing as it is,'" she said laughing.

Bey also reveals why she chose the MTV Video Music Awards to announce her pregnancy.

"News that's that big it's hard to hide and keep to yourself," she explained. "I felt so liberated and I felt like I can breathe and be happy. It was a beautiful feeling. I went straight off the stage and just cried. I hugged my mom, I hugged Jay and just cried."

The pop star goes on to talk about her pregnancy craving and the wild rumors surrounding them.

"I also read that you like ice cream with hot chili sauce," Couric said. "Yeah, that's very strange," responded Beyonce.

"Is that true?" Couric asked. "No it is not. I was on a plane and the flight attendant came and was like, 'I have your hot sauce and pickles and bananas.' I was like, 'That is absolutely disgusting, what are you doing?' He's like, 'I read it on the Internet.'"

Peep the full interview below courtesy of MWP.

No comments:

Post a Comment